Serves: 50-60 biscuits
Recipe by Currabinny.
- 240g Butter
- 2 generous tablespoons of Boyne Valley Pure & Natural Honey
- 150g caster sugar
- 300g cream flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Prepare two baking trays, lined with baking parchment.
- Sift flour and baking soda into a large bowl and add the salt.
- In a small saucepan heat the butter sugar and honey until the sugar has dissolved.
- Remove from the heat and pour into the flour mixture to form a dough.
- Using a teaspoon, place small balls of dough on the baking parchment and press down into small thick disk.
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes until golden. Makes around 50 – 60 biscuits.